– 1 kg of ripe persimmons
– 1 liter of orange juice.
– 1 can 1 / 4 of condensed milk
– 1 glass of muscat
– 1 bag of crushed ice.
– Clean persimmons, using a damp cloth.
– Remove the cap and stalk. Cut the persimmons and remove the seeds. Cut persimmons into small pieces.
– In a pot put the pieces of kaki and orange juice
– In a blender grind the above ingredients until well blended.
– Add the condensed milk and Muscat and beat again.
– Place the ingredients in a bowl and place them in refrigerator to chill well.
Ways to serve:
Serve chilled as a dessert: Pour the liquid into a chilled cocktail glass. Add crushed ice and stir well. Place a straw in the glass to absorb it.
More information on persimmon.
22 April, 2019