– 3 ripe persimmons
– 1 lettuce
– 50 g cheese
– 2 oranges
– 1 / 2 grapefruit.
– Olive oil
– Clean persimmons, using a damp cloth.
– Remove the cap and stalk. Cut the persimmons and remove the seeds. Cut persimmons into small pieces.
– Peel the oranges and cut the flesh into slices.
– Peel the grapefruit. Chop half grapefruit into thin slices.
– Wash and tear the lettuce.
– Put the lettuce on the bottom of a plate. Put on it the pieces of orange and grapefruit.
– Cut the cheese into pieces and distribute over salad.
– Season the salad with a drizzle of Olive oil.
Ways to serve:
Serve as a starter.
More information on persimmon.
22 April, 2019