Remedies for amenorrhea
How to treat the lack of menstruation or period?
We can use a series of natural home remedies to facilitate the appearance of the period or menses in those women who suffer from amenorrhea.
The use of these remedies is subject to prior diagnosis and treatment by the doctor or specialist, since, below the problem of lack of menstruation, there may be a series of bodily or psychic abnormalities that may be causing woman does not appear or the rule goes away.
Therefore, those disorders that could be responsible for the lack of temporary or permanent menstruation must be found out and adequately treated.
Thus, for example, it is known that certain weight problems, such as obesity or thinness can cause lack of menstruation. Once the weight is balanced, the ruler reappears.
Phytotherapy: Herbal remedies for the lack of menstruation
Internal use preparations for amenorrhea
- Anise: (Pimpinella anisum) (Infusion of a teaspoon of dried fruits by water cup. Drink three daily cups)
- Cotton lavander: (Santolina chamaecyparyssus) (Infusion of a teaspoon of flowers by water glass. 2 glasses per day)
- Field marigold: (Calendula arvensis L.) (Infusion of the dry plant. Any dose can be used so many times as wished).
- Field eryngeo: (Eryngium campestre) (Decoction of 7 gr. by root cup of water for 8 minutes. 2 glasses per day)
- Hyssop (Hyssopus officinalis) (Infusion: 1 teaspoon of flowering tops per cup of water, 3 cups a day)
- St. John’s Wort (Hypericum) : (Hyperycum perforatum L.) (Infusion of a teaspoon of flowers by water cup. Take 2 cups per day) To consider the contraindications (see the detailed study of the plant)
- Laurel: (Laurus nobilis L.) (Infusion of a teaspoon of dry leaves crumbled by water cup. To take during 7 days before the menstruation 2 cups every day)
- Chamomile: (Matricaria chamomilla L.) (2 or 3 cups per day of the infusion of a teaspoon of dry flowers per water cup)
- Vervain (Verbena officinalis) (Infusion of a teaspoon of dried plant per cup of water for 10 minutes. Drink 3 cups a day). It is contraindicated in cases of excessive vaginal bleeding and endometriosis.
- Oregano: (Origanum vulgare L.) (Infusion of a spoonful of flowering tops. 2 daily cups during one week, previous to the menstruation)
- Rosemary: (Rosmarinus officinalis L.) (Infusion of a spoonful of flowering tops. 3 daily cups)
- Sage: (Salvia officinalis L.) (Infusion of a spoonful of flowering tops. 2 daily cups during one week before the menstruation)
- Chaste tree (Vitex agnus-castus) (20 daily mgs of tincture)
- Penny royal (Mentha pulegium) Favors the expulsion of the blood. (Infusion of 2 spoonfuls of dry leaves or the double of tender leaves in a liter of water. Take a pair from cups per day. Do not exceed this amount. See toxicity in the general study of the plant)
- Thyme: (Thymus vulgaris L.) (Infusion of a spoonful of flowering tops. 2 daily cups during one week before the menstruation)
More information on amenorrhea
10 July, 2020