Benefits of purslane salad
RECIPE AND PROPERTIES OF PURSLANE SALAD
– Lettuce (30 g approx.)
– 3 tomatoes
– Olive oil for seasoning
How to serve this recipe.
– Wash the lettuce leaves and drain them well.
– Wash purslane well. (Do not collect purslane growing up in urban places, or places where it may be contaminated by domestic or wild animals)
– Separate the leaves of purslane.
– Cut the lettuce leaves for salad.
– Mix the lettuce leaves and the purslane and place them in a serving dish.
– Cut the tomatoes into quarters.
– Arrange the pieces of chopped tomatoes as in the photo above.
– Serve as accompaniment.
Properties of purslane salad
It is recommended in any balanced diet.
More information on constipation recipes and treatment
24 November, 2021