Preparation of sarsaparilla
- Pour the honey into a pan with the hot water.
- Stir well until the honey melts.
- Add the sarsaparilla extract.
- Mix everything well.
- Save in a glass jar
- How to serve them
Serve it with the mineralsparkling water at the rate of two tablespoons per glass.
- 1 glass of sarsaparilla made with the previous recipe
- 2 tablespoons of vanilla ice cream.
- Fill ⅔ of a long glass for ice cream.
- Add two tablespoons of vanilla ice cream.
- Beat the ingredients with a blender.
- Store in the refrigerator for 5 minutes.
How to serve it
Serve it very cold in hot weather as a soda.
This article was endorsed by Elisenda Carballido - Dietitian nutritionist. Postgraduate in Phytotherapy and master in Nutrition and Metabolism.
Written by Editorial Botanical-online team in charge of content writing
12 January, 2021