SOBA NOODLE SOUP WITH VEGETABLES
(Food without gluten)
– 400g Homemade soba noodles or saleD in specialized stores in Japanese cuisine.
– 2 onions, finely chopped
– 2 carrots, cut into squares
– ½ cabbage cut into strips
– 60cc or 1 tablespoon mirin miso diluted in water, failing.
– 60cc or, failing shoyu, soy sauce.
– Heat broth or homemade Dashi at medium heat.
– Add the cut vegetables with Mirin (if not available, add the miso at the end of cooking) and shoyu. Leave cooking over medium-low heat for 20 minutes.
– Add the soba noodles and cook for 8 minutes, stirring constantly.
– Add the miso finally diluted in water and lower the heat to a minimum. Cook – stand for 10 minutes.
– Serve the bowls with chopsticks and wooden spoon.
– A common decoration for this soup is to add some chives or fresh leek slices (previously blanched for 3 minutes).
A nourishing soup, rustic and delicious. Gluten-free, ideal for people with celiac disease.
More recipes and information about buckwheat.
20 October, 2021