– 2 medium cucumbers
– 4 natural yogurt, goat or sheep preferably (500ml. aprox.)
– 1 clove garlic
– Table salt
– A few fresh mint leaves
– Wash, peel and cut the cucumber into cubes.
– Place the diced cucumber in a colander with a good pinch of salt, and let stand for 5 minutes.
– Cut the garlic into very small and thin cubes to mix with yogurt and mint.
– Wash and drain the cucumber and add to the yogurt sauce.
– Serve with bread or sticks, and fresh mint leaves for decoration.
* Related information: Mediterranean diet characteristics.
More information about Mediterranean diet.
22 April, 2019