APRICOT SALAD WITH CURRANTS
Ingredients for four people:
- 1000 g of apricots.
- 100g of currants.
- 2 pears.
- Grapefruit juice.
- 1 tablespoon of brown sugar.
- Wash and peel the pears and cut them in pieces.
- Wash the apricots and divide them in half.
- Put 500 g of grapefruit juice in a bowl.
- Add chopped pears, apricots, currants and a tablespoon of brown sugar. Stir well.
- Allow the ingredients to macerate for 60 minutes.
Ideas for serving:
Serve as a starter.
More information apricot properties and recipes in the listing above.
Other interesting articles
This material is for informational purposes only. In case of doubt, consult the doctor.
"Botanical" is not responsible for damages caused by self-medication.