Recipe for barbecued artichokes
Ingredients for four people:
- 8 artichokes.
- 6 spoonfuls of olive oil.
- Make a good fire with wood or coal to make good embers.
- Clean the artichokes, removing the stems and leaving all the leaves.
- Hit the ends opposite the stems to soften them so you can open them up a bit.
- Add a tablespoon of Olive oil in each artichoke through the aperture we have done. Add also a pinch of salt.
- Place the artichokes on the embers.
- Cook. (You can notice it when the leaves are wilted)
- Remove them from the embers.
Way to serve them
Eat very hot as a starter.
More information about the artichokes in the listing above.
Other interesting articles
This material is for informational purposes only. In case of doubt, consult the doctor.
"Botanical" is not responsible for damages caused by self-medication.