Artichoke soup recipe with leeks, onion and chives
A very light artichoke soup
Ingredients for 4 people:
- ½ kg of artichokes.
- ½ kilo of leeks.
- 1 onion
- Half a glass of liquid cream.
- Olive oil.
- Clean the onion, cut into cubes and chop.
- Wash the potatoes, peel and cut them into cubes.
- Clean the leeks and cut them into strips.
- In a pan pour 3 tablespoons of Olive oil. Warm up, pour the onion and fry for 4 minutes.
- Add the potatoes and leeks, fry them, stirring occasionally, for about 8 minutes.
- Add one liter of water. Boil for a quarter of an hour.
- Once cooked, let it cool slightly and mix everything with an electric mixer.
- Add the cream and season with salt to taste and sprinkle a little pepper. Garnish with fresh scallions.
It can be served chilled or hot.
More information on artichokes.
Other interesting articles
This material is for informational purposes only. In case of doubt, consult the doctor.
"Botanical" is not responsible for damages caused by self-medication.