BABA GHANOUSH RECIPE
- 2 oversized eggplants
- 1 clove garlic
- Juice of 1 lemon
- 1 tablespoon ground cumin
- Table salt
- Black olives
- Wash the eggplants. Cook them whole baked or grilled, for 20 minutes or until the skin is dry and brittle.
- Cool the eggplants and retire the skin.
- Place the eggplant cut into pieces in a bowl to blender with garlic, lemon juice, tahini, cumin and salt.
- Serve decorated with black olives.
Eggplants are very low calorie vegetables, but they give us potassium, diuretic minerals, and antioxidant vitamins. Along with the properties of cumin to the stomach, it is a recipe easy to digest and ideal to serve as a starter with bread spreads or sticks.
You can combine with couscous, boiled rice or bread.
* Related information: Mediterranean diet characteristics.
More information about Mediterranean diet in the listing above.
Other interesting articles
This material is for informational purposes only. In case of doubt, consult the doctor.
"Botanical" is not responsible for damages caused by self-medication.