Blueberry and rhubard jam
Recipe of jam made with blueberries and rhubard
Ingredients for about 4 or 5 kilos of jam
- 3200 grams of blueberries
- 450 g of rhubarb
- 2300 gr sugar
- Clean the blueberries.
- Clean the rhubarb
- Place the rhubarb in a saucepan and add sugar above it.
- Heat over a low flame. Stirring the mixture continously until sugar is completely dissolved and allow rhubarb juice to leak.
- Increase the heat to high flame for about 12 minutes.
- Add the cranberries and simmer for a quarter of an hour or a little more until the mixture sets.
- When it has set, remove the froath and bottle. (Use a funnel, fill the bottle up to the maximum. Cover the jam with waxed paper, even if hot, and tap immediately.
- Keep the jam at room temperature to let it lose the heat and then store in a cool, dry and dark place.
Ways to serve
Eat at breakfast with milk, to accompany the yogurt, on top of cookies, with cakes or spread on bread.
More information about blueberry in the listing above.
Other interesting articles
This material is for informational purposes only. In case of doubt, consult the doctor.
"Botanical" is not responsible for damages caused by self-medication.