COCONUT CREAM FOR DRY SKIN
Nourishing coconut and cucumbers cream for dry skin
- 1 kilos of cucumbers
- 2 liters of water
- 1 tablespoon of coconut oil.
- Cut cucumbers into slices and place them a container with two liters of water. Place the container in Bain Marie and boil with rapid fire. Once boiling, lower the heat and let it continue boiling until the slices and water mixture is reduced by half.
- Remove from heat and strain, eliminating the liquid and leaving only the pulp.
- Add to the batter a tablespoon of coconut oil and beat the mixture well.
- Put the mixture in a container in the refrigerator.
Apply before bedtime on dry skin complexion, although it is useful for all skin types.
Other preparations with coconut oil for the skin:
More information on coconut in the listing above.
Other interesting articles
This material is for informational purposes only. In case of doubt, consult the doctor.
"Botanical" is not responsible for damages caused by self-medication.