COCONUT OIL PROPERTIES FOR YOUR SKIN
Why coconut oil is good for skin?
Coconut, either as food or through its oil, has a number of features that make it suitable for skin care. Among them we can mention the following:
- Acne: Coconut contains numerous components that are suitable for the treatment of acne. Among them we can mention the following: linoleic acid, sulfur, selenium, zinc and chromium.
- Antioxidants: The antioxidant properties of coconut are useful for the treatment of skin abnormalities, such as wrinkles, blemishes, jowls, crow’s feet, etc..
- Antibacterial : Coconut contains over 20 antibacterial components so that, when used in the skin will help keep it free of microorganisms that can alter your state.
- Antipruritic: antipruritic properties that give glycine and menthol are adequate to prevent itching of the scalp, something very common in hair problems like dandruff or seborrhea.
- Moisturizing: For its texture similar to butter, is an excellent skin moisturizer, not only for its content, but because by applying density nutritional effect is more durable and therefore intense.
Preparations for skin with coconut oil
Among the many preparations with coconut oil, we have, for example, the following:
Coconut mask for the treatment of acne
Other preparations with coconut oil for the skin
More information on coconut.
9 February, 2022