Gribiche sauce properties
GRIBICHE SAUCE RECIPE
- 200ml. mayonnaise made with egg.
- 2-3 tablespoons pickled capers, chopped
- 3 tablespoons pickled gherkins, chopped
- 1 onion, shallot, finely chopped
- 1 tablespoon lemon juice
- Half a teaspoon of mustard sauce
- Prepare the mayonnaise. Commercial mayonnaises can also be used..
- Clean and finely chop all ingredients. Our cutting size and texture will provide the final mixture lumps.
- Add the herbs to mayonnaise and mix well. Add mustard and salt.
- Store in a refrigerator.
- Serve decorated with tarragon leaves or chopped pickle slices.
- Best before three days.
- Important: keep refrigerated. Egg sauces (like mayonnaise) that are not preserved in cold, may be affected by salmonella and cause food poisoning.
Properties of gribiche sauce
The bearnaise sauce contains:
- A high caloric content. Near 50kcal 5g per teaspoon.
- Vitamin A, good for skin and eye health;
- Vitamin D, important for calcium to be absorbed into the bones and prevent osteoporosis. This vitamin is often deficient in vegetarian diets. (* More information: Vitamin D Deficiency in vegetarian diets.)
Therefore, all foods, including fatty sauces, fit into a healthy eating plan, when consumed in moderation.
More recipes and information on tarragon properties and medicinal uses in the listing above
Other interesting articles
This material is for informational purposes only. In case of doubt, consult the doctor.
"Botanical" is not responsible for damages caused by self-medication.