REMEDIES FOR LEG PAIN
Characteristics of leg pain
LEG PAIN is the uncomfortable feeling that occurs in the legs as a result of many possible causes.
Symptoms of leg pain
Aching legs, leg pain, swelling, aching, heavy legs, etc.
Among the main causes that can produce pain in a leg or both legs, there are the following:
- Water retention or edema: Edema (abnormal accumulation of fluid in the body) is produced for various reasons, some of organic origin, such as heart problems, blood vessel problems, kidney or liver disease. Other times the pain caused by retention responds to being just too many hours sitting or standing without moving your legs. Whatever the cause that produces this condition, fluid retention is one of the most common reasons for which the legs are swollen and sore.
- Traumatisms: The blows, strains, sprains, tears, fractures, etc. are many times responsible for severe pain in his legs.
- Cramps: They are responsible for a very intense pain when to take place that it can extend later.
- Circulatory Problems: The existence of diseases of the circulatory system in the lower limbs may manifest as pain in the legs. Of these, we have: varicose veins, poor circulation caused by atherosclerosis in the legs, thrombosis (poor circulation in the leg by blockage of a blood vessel by a thrombus or blood clot)
- Inflammations: Inflammations produced by sciatica when the sciatic nerve becomes inflamed and produces pain throughout a leg. Articulatory inflammations produced by rheumatic diseases like arthritis or gout. Inflammations of the tendons or tendonitis.
- Cellulite: A sensation of heaviness in the legs by stagnation of fluids, tingling.
- Malignant or benign tumors in a leg.
- Ingestion of certain medications.
PHYTOTHERAPY: Preparations with plants for leg pain
In the treatment of leg pain is necessary to visit a doctor to diagnose the cause of the problem. This is especially necessary:
- When there are breathing problems or chest pain.
- When a leg is red or hot.
- When one leg appears very cold or very pale.
- If, along with the pain, fever appears.
- When the leg changes color and appears darker.
- During pregnancy, when the leg or legs begin to swell in a sudden way.
- When no remedy, applied for a few days, can reduce or eliminate pain
The natural treatment of leg pain involves using a series of natural resources that help prevent or diminish it.
For herbal medicine in the treatment of leg pain consult each of the causes mentioned above.
More information on leg pain in the listing above.
Other interesting articles
This material is for informational purposes only. In case of doubt, consult the doctor.
"Botanical" is not responsible for damages caused by self-medication.