Stewed mushrooms recipe
Recipe of baked mushrooms
Ingredients for stewed mushrooms (4 people):
- ½ kilo of mushrooms
- 1 medium onion
- 1 sprig of parsley.
- 1 medium tomato.
- 4 tablespoons olive oil.
- 1 glass of water.
Preparation of stewed mushrooms:
- Cut the onion and a little parsley into small pieces and leave them on a plate.
- Peel and mash the tomatoes.
- After washing the mushrooms well and removing the damaged or unserviceable parts, put a pan on the fire and pour in it four tablespoons of Olive oil.
- Once the oil is hot, add the mushrooms and fry them for a couple of minutes.
- Add the onion and parsley and stir well for a minute.
- Add the tomatoes and a glass of water. Stir a little.
- Cover the pan and let the mushrooms stew. Simmer them for half an hour.
When to use stewed mushrooms:
Used them as a main course. Serve them hot.
More information on mushrooms in the listing above.
Other interesting articles
This material is for informational purposes only. In case of doubt, consult the doctor.
"Botanical" is not responsible for damages caused by self-medication.