Pasta with tomato sauce and marjoram
PASTA WITH TOMATO SAUCE AND MARJORAM
- Tomatoes, whole or in sauce
- A branch of fresh marjoram
- Boil the pasta in water, salt and a little oil.
- When the water starts to boil, add the pasta and cook according to package directions.
- Remove the dough from heat, drain, season with oil, remove and set aside.
- Saute the onion with the garlic and salt over medium heat.
- Peel and grate the tomatoes.
- When the ingredients are browned, add the branch of marjoram, the grated tomato sauce, and a pinch of sugar. Book a branch or fresh marjoram leaves to decorate the plate.
- Cover and cook over medium-low heat 20 minutes.
- Put it on a plate and place the tomato sauce on top.
- Garnish with a sprig or branch of marjoram and serve.
This dish is full of energy and aromas. Pasta contains energetic carbohydrates and vegetable proteins from wheat. We recommend using pastas, because we get all the healthy fiber from cereals, and a higher content of B vitamins and zinc.
Furthermore, with the addition of marjoram, we have scented our plate with rosmarinic acid, a pleasant fragrance that cosmetic industry also uses in its products.
* Related information: Mediterranean diet characteristics.
More information about Mediterranean diet in the listing above.
Other interesting articles
This material is for informational purposes only. In case of doubt, consult the doctor.
"Botanical" is not responsible for damages caused by self-medication.