Vegetable stuffed potatoes
Potatoes stuffed with borage and parmesan
STUFFED POTATOES WITH PARMESAN AND BORAGES
- 3 medium potatoes
- 20ml. liquid cream or soy cream
Photo of potatoes stuffed with borage and Parmesan.
- Wash the bunch of borages and separate the leaves from the stem.
- Boil the borage leaves and drain.
- Mix borages with cream and a teaspoon of Parmesan in a blender. Season to taste and set aside. The result is a tasty vegetable filling, which combines well with potatoes.
- Wash and peel the potatoes.
- Boil the potatoes, or steam them. Then, peel them, cut in half and slice
- Add the filler that we have prepared.
- Bake it au gratin with a little parmesan sprinkled on top.
- Serve as a starter or to accompany main courses.
What do this recipe give us?
Recipe courtesy of Montserrat Enrich's blog: Gastronomia salvatge. (=Wild gastronomy)
Other interesting articles
This material is for informational purposes only. In case of doubt, consult the doctor.
"Botanical" is not responsible for damages caused by self-medication.