TEA JELLY RECIPE
- 20 g. Green tea Matcha powder (you can buy in supermarkets or food stores Oriental products)
- 40 g. sugar
- 300 ml. Vegetable milk type soy beverage or oat drink
- 20 g. seaweed agar
Picture of tea with tea leaves.
- Heat the soy beverage or oats in a saucepan.
- When it boils, add the agar-agar seaweed, lower the heat and let it dilute 1 minute.
- Turn off the heat, add the Matcha tea, sugar and stir well to mix all ingredients.
- Place in containers and let it cool.
* More information: How to prepare a good tea
More tea types and information about tea in the listing above.
Other interesting articles
This material is for informational purposes only. In case of doubt, consult the doctor.
"Botanical" is not responsible for damages caused by self-medication.