Varied lettuce salad
How to make a lettuce salad
VARIED SALAD RECIPE
Photo of varied salad
Ingredients for four people:
- 4 tomatoes.
- 1 red pepper.
- Grated beetroot in vinegar.
- 1 onion.
- Olive oil.
- Clean and chop the tomatoes.
- Wash and cut lettuce.
- clean and cut peppers into elongated pieces.
- In a bowl put the ingredients and season with olive oil and salt.
- Place the lettuce in the bottom of the pan.
- Arrange the tomato slices on the rim of the plate as forming a wheel.
- Cover the top of the lettuce with the beets
- Decorate by placing lettuce leaves on the lettuce between beets and tomatoes in the form of wheel spokes.
Method of serving
Serve at room temperature as a starter. Season with olive oil, and salt if necessary, on the same plate.
More information about lettuce in the listing above
*Related information: More information about lettuce
Other interesting articles
This material is for informational purposes only. In case of doubt, consult the doctor.
"Botanical" is not responsible for damages caused by self-medication.