Vegetable cream with tempeh
How to make a vegetable cream with tempeh
VEGETABLE CREAM WITH TEMPEH RECIPE
- 150g of leeks
- 2 onions
- 80g tempeh
- 1 cup soy milk
- Wash, peel and chop the vegetables.
- In a saucepan or pot, pour the olive oil and brown the chopped vegetables and tempeh.
- Remove and reserve the tempeh (if desired) and cover almost completely with water. Boil the vegetables for 10-15 minutes covered with a lid.
- Once cooked, pour them together with most of the water and mince with the blender.
- Add a glass of soy milk to increase creaminess and correct for salt.
- In the event that tempeh has been withdrawn and reserved separately, add it to the crushed cream.
How to serve:
More information about leeks and nutrition in the listing above
Other interesting articles
This material is for informational purposes only. In case of doubt, consult the doctor.
"Botanical" is not responsible for damages caused by self-medication.