WATERCRESS SOUP RECIPE
Ingredients for 4 people:
- 80 g of watercress.
- ½ kilo of potatoes.
- 1 onion.
- Half a glass of liquid cream.
- Water or vegetal broth.
- Wash the watercress.
- Pour a little oil in a pan and allow to heat thoroughly.
- Peel, cut and wash the onion. Place it in the pan and fry for 3 to 4 minutes.
- Peel, wash and chop the potatoes. Add them to the pan and let it cook for about 8 minutes.
- Add hot water or vegetable broth. Raise the heat down to return to a boil. Once you have reached the boiling point, simmer for a quarter of an hour.
- When the potato is cooked, remove from heat. Bring the watercress and stir it all together until it is liquid.
- Add the cream and stir thoroughly.
Ways to serve it:
It can be served hot as a starter. If you prefer, you can place it for a few hours in the refrigerator to serve it cold.
More information on watercresses in the listing above.
Other interesting articles
This material is for informational purposes only. In case of doubt, consult the doctor.
"Botanical" is not responsible for damages caused by self-medication.