EGGPLANTS WITH YOGURT SAUCE
- 2 large eggplants, peeled.
- 1 plain yogurt
- 1 tablespoon Parmesan cheese
- 1 clove of garlic
- Ground white pepper
- Ginger powder
- Apple cider vinegar
- Cook the eggplant to steam or microwave with a little salt.
- Once cooked, the eggplant should be crushed.
- Brown garlic in a pan, add the eggplant and pepper.
- Correct for salt, add 2 tablespoons of oil and some ginger to taste.
- Beat the entire mixture along with apple cider vinegar and yogurt.
How to serve:
- Cool and serve as an accompaniment to baked, boiled or steamed vegetables.
More information about other foods and nutrition in the listing above
Other interesting articles
This material is for informational purposes only. In case of doubt, consult the doctor.