JERUSALEM ARTICHOKE EDIBLE PROPERTIES
What is the Jerusalem artichoke?
The Jerusalem artichoke is an edible tuber, native to North America, grown on every continent.
* More information about the medicinal properties of Jerusalem artichoke in the listing above.
What flavor the Jerusalem artichoke has?
The Jerusalem artichoke has a mild flavor, reminiscent of artichoke and potato.
How to cook Jerusalem Artichoke?
- Clean the skin of the tubers and peel them.
- Cut them into thick slices.
- Pour them into a pan of boiling water and salt.
- Cook for 8 minutes or until tender.
Despite being a food native to North America, the truth is that the Jerusalem artichoke has been more successful in European cuisine.
More information on Jerusalem artichoke in the listing above
Other interesting articles
This material is for informational purposes only. In case of doubt, consult the doctor.