Natural tonics for the hair
Natural tonics characteristics
NATURAL TONICS FOR THE HAIR
What are the tonics used for? How to make homemade tonics? Tonics for every type of hair
What are hair tonics?
Hair tonics have the function to give vigor to the hair, preventing abnormal capillary fragility, that can produce alopecia, seborrhea, dandruff, etc.
Hair tonics can present in their composition a variable alcohol content.
How do you prepare a hair tonic?
There are different preparations for toning the hair. For example:
- Alcoholic preparations with medicinal plants:To the previous preparations alcohol is added to absorb plant properties and for an easy application.
- Hair preparations with essential oils blends: Essential oils are used to massage your hair to provide it their properties.
How to use a hair tonic?
Used it after washing your hair, applying on your hair in the form of friction.
SOME EXAMPLES OF HAIR TONICS
- Tonic of rosemary, chamomile and lavender: mix half tablespoon of distilled water with two teaspoons of alcohol at 30º. Add 5 drops of chamomile oil, 5 drops of lavender oil and five drops of oil of rosemary. Mix well and apply as a massage on your hair.
- Tonic of walnut: Pour a cup of boiling water over 10 gr. of walnut leaves. Cool, filter and massage the scalp with the resulting liquid.
Tonics for oily hair:
- Tonic of hops: Decoction of two tablespoons of hops root in a glass of water. Cool and massage the hair.
Tonics for dandruff:
- Mix 4 tablespoons of lemon juice with four tablespoons of apple cider vinegar. Massage the scalp and leave act for 10 minutes. Wash your hair with natural shampoo and rinse thoroughly.
Tonics for hair growth:
Essential oil tonic of rosemary: Massage the scalp with a few drops of rosemary essential oil twice a day.
More information on hair care in the listing above
Other interesting articles
This material is for informational purposes only. In case of doubt, consult the doctor.