Quinoa dish for summer
How to prepare a quinoa salad for summer?
TROPICAL SALAD OF QUINOA
- 1 cup quinoa
- 2 cups water
- 4 onions, chopped
- 4 mangos, diced
- ¼ cup sliced almonds
- ¼ cup cranberries
- 3 tablespoons minced fresh cilantro
- Juice of 1 lime
- White balsamic vinegar (optional)
- Salt and pepper
- Rinse the quinoa and drain it. Repeat 3 times. Drain.
- Toast the quinoa in a pan (a nonstick pot) over medium heat for 5 minutes.
- Pour two cups of water in the pan / pot, boil the quinoa, and cook over medium heat for 15 minutes. The water must have been absorbed.
- Allow to cool.
- Add the remaining ingredients and stir gently.
- Serve at room temperature as a salad.
More recipes and information on quinoa in the listing above
Other interesting articles
This material is for informational purposes only. In case of doubt, consult the doctor.