Prepare recipe with triticale
Triticale risotto – Recipe with gluten
- Triticale grain
- 2 cups of water or vegetable broth
- ½ cup of small chopped red pepper and green bell peppers
- 2 chopped onions
- 2 garlic finely chopped
- 2 carrots diced
- 2 tablespoons of chopped parsley
- 3 tablespoons olive oil
- Grated Parmesan cheese
- Salt and pepper
Preparation of the triticale risotto:
- Cook triticale like rice, in a pot with 2 parts of vegetable broth for each part of triticale (eg 1 cup of triticale and 2 cups of water) for 8-10 minutes. Drain well.
- In a separate frying pan, add the olive oil, add a pinch of salt, and sauté the onion. Add all the vegetables: peppers, carrots, parsley and garlic.
- Add the cooked and drained triticale to the vegetable stir fry and stir. Add half a cup of broth and cover. Finish cooking over medium-low heat for 10 more minutes.
Due to its fiber and starch content, this delicious bread will prevent us from snacking between meals as it provides us with a good source of energy. Nuts are rich in calcium, chia seeds in Omega 3, and spices contain numerous flavonoids beneficial to the heart.
More information on recipes with triticale
2 December, 2021