Recipe with triticale flour
Recipe for bread with triticale flour and seeds
Recipe with gluten
- 350 g whole wheat flour
- 150 g of white wheat flour for bread
- 150 g of triticale flour, triticale flakes, or another variation like oat flakes.
- In case of using flakes, they should be boiled in water and drained, until it is a moist and slightly gelatinous paste.
- 40 g of sunflower seeds
- 30 g chia seeds
- 30 g pumpkin seeds
- 30 g of brown sugar
- Warm water
- 200 ml milk
- 3 teaspoons of salt
Preparation of bread with triticale flour and seeds
- Mix the three types of flour (or mix the flours with the flakes) and the yeast.
- Add warm water, sugar and milk.
- Form a dense dough that is dry and does not stick to the fingers.
- Mix the seeds into the dough. We can put the sunflower and pumpkin seeds in the dough and the chia seeds coat them on the surface.
- Let the dough rest for 1 hour at room temperature until the dough rises.
- Bake for 40 minutes at 180ºC.
Due to its fiber and starch content, this delicious bread will prevent us from snacking between meals as it provides us with a good source of energy. Nuts are rich in calcium, chia seeds in Omega 3, and the spices contain numerous flavonoids that are beneficial for the heart.
More information on recipes with triticale
2 December, 2021