Soba noodle soup
SOBA NOODLE SOUP WITH VEGETABLES
(Food without gluten)
- 400g Homemade soba noodles or saleD in specialized stores in Japanese cuisine.
- 3 liters of dashi broth (vegetable broth with kombu seaweed and miso).
- 2 onions, finely chopped
- 2 carrots, cut into squares
- � cabbage cut into strips
- 60cc or 1 tablespoon mirin miso diluted in water, failing.
- 60cc or, failing shoyu, soy sauce.
- Heat broth or homemade Dashi at medium heat.
- Add the cut vegetables with Mirin (if not available, add the miso at the end of cooking) and shoyu. Leave cooking over medium-low heat for 20 minutes.
- Add the soba noodles and cook for 8 minutes, stirring constantly.
- Add the miso finally diluted in water and lower the heat to a minimum. Cook - stand for 10 minutes.
- Serve the bowls with chopsticks and wooden spoon.
- A common decoration for this soup is to add some chives or fresh leek slices (previously blanched for 3 minutes).
A nourishing soup, rustic and delicious. Gluten-free, ideal for people with celiac disease.
More recipes and information about buckwheat in the listing above.
Other interesting articles
This material is for informational purposes only. In case of doubt, consult the doctor.