- Spinach has a very high water content.
- It provides little energy.
- It contains little fat, but of a high quality and with many health benefits.
- It has a low protein content.
- It has a moderate carbohydrate content, especially starch.
- It has a moderate-fiber content.
- It helps to remove toxins from our body, because it contains potassium.
- Calcium containing, it maintains the balance of the formation of strong bones.
- Because of its magnesium content, it helps the contraction and relaxation of muscles.
- Because of its iron content, it helps prevent anemia.
- Having many B vitamins, particularly vitamin B9, it helps us to grow properly.
- It protects the skin and helps keep it healthy, because it contains vitamin A.
- It protects us from colds and helps heal wounds, because of vitamin C.
- It protects us from the toxins and aging, because it contains vitamin A, vitamin C and vitamin E.