MARMALADE OF WHITE HAWTHORN FRUITS
How to make white hawthorn marmalade
WHITE HAWTHORN MARMALADE RECIPE
- Clean the fruits of hawthorn
- Put them in a saucepan and cover with water.
- Boil them until they break up easily.
- Take them out with a strainer and remove all traces of water.
- Place in a bowl and beat them well with a mixer or even better, with a potato masher.
- Add to the amount produced the same amount of brown sugar
Ways to serve:
Eat for breakfast with milk or a as a snack.
More information on white hawthorn in the listing above
Other interesting articles
This material is for informational purposes only. In case of doubt, consult the doctor.