How to get rid of black, purple, pale or very red nails
(Herbal remedies for unusual colored nails)
The primary role of herbal medicine is to use those plants with the following purposes
- Nutritive plants, that provide those adequate nutrients for good health of the nails.
- Anti-inflammatory plants, able to diminish inflammation and bruises.
External use preparations for black, purple, pale or very red nails
- Arnica (Arnica montana) Make an infusion of whole plant dry. Dip the purple or black nails to reduce inflammation caused by some hit. .
- Thyme (Thymus vulgaris) Make an infusion of whole dry plant . Dip the purple or black nails to reduce inflammation and prevent your nail to become black or purple.
- Yarrow (Achillea millefolium) with similar properties to the previous plant preparations (Decoction of a handful of flower tops per liter of water. Apply with cloth on the affected nail)
- For blue or pale nails, consult Circulatory diseases
- For red nails see Hypertension
More information about unusual colored nails and its natural treatment in the listing above.