Food without gluten
- 200g of buckwheat
- 6 sprigs of steamed broccoli
- 1 chopped apple tossed with lemon juice.
- Chopped parsley
- Sea salt
- Olive oil
- Cook the buckwheat grain, previously roasted, and water (2 cups water for each cup of buckwheat) for 20 minutes.
- Add the broccoli, parsley and chopped apple.
- Add the cooked and drained buckwheat, stir well, season, season and serve.
A very antioxidant recipe due to vitamin C present in parsley, lemon and apple. It also contains flavonoids, zinc and selenium from buckwheat, also with antioxidant properties. We have virtually no fat and it is heart-healthy. Ideal for people who want to make a very low-fat or cleansing diet.
It is also gluten free, suitable for people with celiac disease.
More recipes and information about buckwheat
4 September, 2021