Vegetarian green beans recipe
Ingredients for four people:
- Clean the green beans by washing with them with water. Remove the side fibers and cut the ends. Cut the rest into pieces.
- Peel the potatoes. Cut to squares
- Peel the onions and split them into four pieces.
- Clean the carrots and cut them into round pieces.
- Clean the leek and cut into round pieces.
- Place the pot on the fire with water. Bring to the boil, pour all ingredients and simmer them for 20 minutes in low heat with pot covered.
- When cooked, drain and serve it in a fountain in the middle of the table.
- Each guest can be served by adding the desired amount of Olive oil and salt preference.
- Serve hot as a starter
More information on natural food.
This article was endorsed by Elisenda Carballido - Dietitian nutritionist. Postgraduate in Phytotherapy and master in Nutrition and Metabolism.
Written by Editorial Botanical-online team in charge of content writing
21 July, 2021