Vegetarian beans recipe
Ingredients for four people:
– Half a kilo of green beans
– 1 kg potatoes
– Olive oil
– 2 onions
– 2 carrots
– 1 leek
– Clean the green beans by washing with them with water. Remove the side fibers and cut the ends. Cut the rest into pieces.
– Peel the potatoes. Cut to squares
– Peel the onions and split them into four pieces.
– Clean the carrots and cut them into round pieces.
– Clean the leek and cut into round pieces.
– Place the pot on the fire with water. Bring to the boil, pour all ingredients and simmer them for 20 minutes in low heat with pot covered.
– When cooked, drain and serve it in a fountain in the middle of the table.
– Each guest can be served by adding the desired amount of Olive oil and salt preference.
Serve hot as a starter
More information on natural food.