Benefits of castor oil for the skin
Why castor oil is good for your skin?
Castor oil contains a number of properties that ensure skin health. Among them, the most important are the following.
- Cosmetics: Castor oil contains dihydroxystearic acid with cosmetic properties to the skin.
- Antiacne: linoleic acid castor oil are suitable for the treatment of acne.
- Antioxidant: The antioxidant properties of tocopherols (alphatocopherol and gamatocoferol), included in vitamin E and caffeic acid, are suitable to keep the skin in good condition.
- Antidermatitic: Tocopherols also have suitable for the treatment of dermatitis.
- Moisturizer: Like other vegetable oils, castor oil is able to moisturize the skin to make this stay more smooth, free of wrinkles, stretch marks and other imperfections.
Skin preparations with castor oil
Among the many preparations with castor oil for skin, we have, for example, as follows:
Castor oil cream for crow’s feet
– Half a teaspoon of rosewater
– 1 tablespoon milk
– 1 teaspoon of castor oil
– 1 teaspoon olive oil
– Mix all ingredients
How to apply
– Apply to crow’s feet before going to bed. Keep on the skin for 10 minutes
– Rinse with warm water
* More information:
More information on castor oil.
3 December, 2021