Chocolate ice cream with cinnamon and cream
Ingredients for four cups:
– 1,5 liters of milk.
– 200 gr. of sugar.
– 200 gr. of whipped cream.
– 1 spoonful of stick cinnamon.
– 4 egg yolks.
– Blend the cinnamon well with a coffee grinder.
– Beat the eggs.
– Heat the milk with the chocolate and sugar until dissolved.
– Add eggs and stir well. Reduce heat and let simmer until the mixture thickens well.
– Remove from heat and allow to lower the temperature for 10 minutes. Add crushed cinnamon and whipped cream. Remove all good.
– Place the chocolate into 4 wine glasses and cool in the freezer.
More information on cinnamon.
28 March, 2019