Improve the aspect of the skin with natural skin creams
To use plants for the care of the skin is a good way to maintain it in good state.
We offer you some natural remedies that, applied on the face as beauty masks, will be interesting to have a nicer look and healthier skin.
Natural creams for normal skin
Rose cream: Mix 10 spoonfuls of avocado oil with 3 spoonfuls of virgin wax and a spoonful of cocoa oil. Melt them all well in bain-marie and add 10 spoonfuls of rose water. Apply on the face for 10 minutes and, finally, rinse with cold water.
- Strawberry cream: Crush with the blender 50 g of strawberries and mix them with a glass of milk. Apply on the skin during ¼ of hour and cleanse with water.
- Cucumber cream: It is carried out with 250 ml of milk and a cucumber. Crush the cucumber with a blender. Add some milk and beat them well. Apply on the face as a mask. Clean with a humid gauze.
- Oat flour cream: Mix two spoonfuls of soy oil, two spoonfuls of almond oil and a small spoonful of beer yeast. Stir them well, adding 3 spoonfuls of oat flour at the same time until a pasta is formed. Pour some hot water until a clear mixture is formed. Apply it on the face during 30 minutes. Rinse with water.
- Milk cream with rosemary and marigold: Mix a spoonful of marigold flowers with another of rosemary flowers. Macerate both of them for 20 days in the mixture of oils formed by 2 spoonfuls of avocado oil and four spoonfuls of soy oil. After maceration, combine a spoonful of the resulting liquid with another spoonful of cream. Stir vigorously and apply on the face during 15 minutes. Cleanse with tepid water.
Natural creams for delicate skins
Carrot cream : Leave a carrot in water during the whole night. In the following morning, add ¼ of glass of milk. Mash them well and, after straining, to apply it on the sensitive skin.
Natural creams for dry skin
- Peanut cream with honey: Crush 20 g of peanuts. Add a spoonful of soy oil and two spoonfuls of lemon juice. Mix them well and apply a mask on the face during 15 minutes. Rinse with tepid water.
- Apple cream with almond oil: Peel an apple, remove all but the pulp and mash it. Add the yolk of an egg and 30 ml of oil of almonds. Stir them well and apply a mask on the face during 30 minutes. Rinse with tepid water.
- Yogurt cream with olive oil: Mix a yogurt with a spoonful of olive oil. Apply a mask on the face during 15 minutes. Rinse with tepid water.
- Milk cream with marigold and lavender : Mix 50 g of milk cream with two spoonfuls of avocado pulp. Add 5 ml of olive oil. Stir well, adding a spoonful of floral tops of lavender and the petals of a marigold. Mix well and let the mixture rest for some minutes. Then, beat all well and apply during 5 minutes on the very dry face. Rinse with tepid water.
- Cream of cocoa butter with carrot: Mix a spoonful of cocoa butter with five spoonfuls of almond oil. Dissolve the oils well in ban-marie and add two spoonfuls of orange blossom water and a spoonful of carrot juice. Mix well and apply a mask on the face during 15 minutes. Rinse with tepid water.
Natural creams for fatty skins
- Cucumber cream with oat flour: Mix 2 spoonfuls of cucumber pulp with a teaspoon of oat flour. Add a spoonful of soy oil and stir well. Apply a mask on the face during 15 minutes and rinse with tepid water.
- Oat cream with sage: Dissolve 4 spoonfuls oat flour in ¼ of water. After a paste is done, mix the desired quantity with the sage extract in the same proportion. Apply a a mask on the face during 15 minutes and rinse with tepid water.
More information about skin natural treatments.
28 October, 2020