Herbal treatment of cerebral embolism
Phytotherapy: Medicinal plants preparations for the treatment of a stroke
Phytotherapy in the treatment of a stroke is based on the use of some plants for the following purposes:
– Circulatory plants to improve blood circulation.
– Diuretic plants to foster urination
– Vasotonic plants to improve blood vessels state
Important Note: The use of these remedies along with other anticoagulant drugs may have side effects or incompatibilities. Consult your doctor before taking these remedies if you are taking these medications.
Plants for the treatment of a stroke
Among the main plants, we can point out the following:
– Ginkgo (Ginkgo biloba) Ginkgo is one of the best remedies circulatory plants.(See details in the study of the plant)
– Ginger (Zingiber officinale) To make blood thinner and avoid hypertension (Eat ginger at meals) (Take 3 capsules of 250 mg per day, divided between meals)
– Cat’s claw (Uncaria tomentosa): To decrease the clotting ability of blood.
– Garlic (Allium sativum): One of the best remedies to improve circulation (Half a gram of dye per day) (Raw in salad) (Maceration of 100 grams of garlic 400 grams of alcohol in wine. Half a teaspoon before bedtime)
– Cayenne pepper To prevent embolism. (Include cayenne pepper with meals)
– Dandelion (Taraxacum officinale) A very good diuretic (infusion of dried leaves. Take 3 cups a day. The same infusion can also be done with the mixture of leaves with roots.)
– Horsetail (Equisetum arvense) Another very good diuretic. (Decoction for 30 minutes of 100 gr. Of the dried plant per liter of water. Take a couple of cups a day) (2 tablespoons fresh juice diluted in water per day) (3 gr. Of fluid extract daily. Sold in pharmacies and herbalists) (Contraindications in the general study of the plant)
Supplements: Vitamins and minerals for a stroke
The use of vitamins, minerals and other supplements can be very suitable to prevent or treat a stroke. In accordance with your doctor, it is recommended to use the following supplements:
– Linseed oil:Very rich in unsaturated fatty acids
– Soy lecithin: To lower cholesterol.
More information on the natural treatment of a stroke.