CHEESE CANAPES WITH CASHEWS AND HONEY
- 50g of raw cashews.
- Toasts bread spreads, bread or small pastries for canapés.
- Creamy cheese (Philadelphia type).
- If cashews are raw, they can be toasted in a pan without oil until golden.
- When they are toasted, chop them until they are crunchy sized type.
- Meanwhile, prepare the puff pastry or toast and spread with the cheese. If you prefer to use bread, you should do the same process with the toast, only to be rolled and cut afterwards.
- Sprinkle crunchy cashew over toast, pastries or bread.
- Add a little honey on each canapé.
- Dish and serve.
- It is eaten as an appetizer.
More recipes and information on cashews.
7 December, 2022