– 200g of raw cashews.
– 200g of ripe tomatoes.
– 2 onions.
– 1 large carrot.
– Fresh basil leaves.
– Put a skillet to heat without oil and roast the cashews.
– Wash and cut all the vegetables in equal parts. Leave them apart.
– Put in a pan a little oil and saute the onion.
– Add the carrot and then the tomato.
– Correct the salt and sugar.
– When cooked completely, add the chopped cashews and basil.
– Add salt and pepper.
– Let the sauce reduce.
– Remove from heat, pour into a bowl of pasta or vegetables or rice, etc.
Consumed as sauce with the first or second course.
More recipes and information on cashews.
22 April, 2019