COOKIES OF CHOCOLATE WITH YOGURT
- White chocolate 50g
- 50g of powdered Marie Biscuits
- 30g coconut powder
- 1 plain yogurt
- 1 egg
- 50g flour
- 1 packet of yeast
- 30g sugar
- Preheat oven to 180 º C.
- Beat the egg white until stiff.
- Mix the flour with the biscuits, coconut and yeast.
- Add the mixture of egg white with care to maintain the volume.
- Mix with yogurt and white small pieces of chocolate without melting.
- Divide the mixture into portions the size we want the cookies and place in a dish or pastry baking paper
- Bake the cookies for 7 minutes approximate, remove when they begin to brown.
How to serve
More recipes and information about eggs.
19 December, 2021