COOKIES OF CHOCOLATE WITH YOGURT
– White chocolate 50g
– 50g of powdered Marie Biscuits
– 30g coconut powder
– 1 plain yogurt
– 1 egg
– 50g flour
– 1 packet of yeast
– 30g sugar
– Preheat oven to 180 º C.
– Mix the flour with the biscuits, coconut and yeast.
– Add the mixture of egg white with care to maintain the volume.
– Mix with yogurt and white small pieces of chocolate without melting.
– Divide the mixture into portions the size we want the cookies and place in a dish or pastry baking paper
– Bake the cookies for 7 minutes approximate, remove when they begin to brown.
How to serve
More recipes and information about eggs.