COCONUT TRUFFLES RECIPE
- Preheat the oven to 180 degrees.
- In a bowl, pour the coconut with the flour, sugar and a little cinnamon.
- Mix everything while pouring the water to get the desired pasty texture.
- Make small truffles with the dough and place them on a tray.
- Bake about 30 minutes, until golden.
- Remove and let cool.
- Dish and serve.
Use: It is used as a dessert.
More recipes and information on coconut.
This article was endorsed by Elisenda Carballido - Dietitian nutritionist. Postgraduate in Phytotherapy and master in Nutrition and Metabolism.
Written by Editorial Botanical-online team in charge of content writing
22 January, 2022