COCONUT TRUFFLES RECIPE
– 150g grated coconut.
– 125ml of water.
– 75g of wheat or oats.
– 3 c. sugar.
– Preheat the oven to 180 degrees.
– In a bowl, pour the coconut with the flour, sugar and a little cinnamon.
– Mix everything while pouring the water to get the desired pasty texture.
– Make small truffles with the dough and place them on a tray.
– Bake about 30 minutes, until golden.
– Remove and let cool.
– Dish and serve.
Use: It is used as a dessert.
More recipes and information on coconut.
22 April, 2019