How to prepare a combination skin tonic
TONIC FOR COMBINATION SKIN
What is a tonic for combination skin?
Tonics can be used for all skin types and are made with distilled water and plant essences.
These tonics allow thoroughly clean the remains of creams and impurities, help close the pores and provide moisture and freshness to the skin, increasing its permeability so that they can better penetrate future cleansing creams.
Unlike other treatments such as cleansing creams, nourishing creams and masks, tonics are applied with gentle tapping on the skin.
Lemon balm (Melissa officinalis) is widely used in aromatherapy, in the industry of cosmetics and perfumes and industries of drinks and food.
Lemon balm tonic for all kinds of skins can be a very resourceful aid to tonify your cutis
The best tonic for combination skin
Among all the tonics used for combination skin, we can mention the one the right column: Lemon balm tonic
Melissa tonic for combination skin
– 4 tablespoons of lemon balm leaves.
– 10 tablespoons of water.
– 2 tablespoons of ethyl alcohol of 90 degrees.
– Insert the lemon balm leaves in a glass container.
– Boil water and, when boiling, pour the petals. Let stand for about 10 minutes.
– Strain the liquid and add 2 tablespoons of 90 % ethyl alcohol.
– Save tonic in a bowl to cool.
How to use:
Apply to your face.
Tonics that can be obtained from pharmacies or specialty stores
If you do not want to personally prepare a tonic at home, you can use one of the many products on the market.
Among the wide range of products used for the treatment of oily skin, we can highlight the following:
Cucumber is very refreshing and also has astringent properties. It is used in many preparations as masks for the treatment of acne or oily skin.
– Rose water tonic: Rose water also has astringent properties making it suitable for making tonics to remedy fatty, normal or combination skin.
Rose water can be made at home. That ones which is produced industrially is obtained by steam distillation of the flowers of the rose.
– Multivitamins tonics: They contain the main antioxidant vitamins that are suitable for regeneration and skin care:
More information on medicinal plants in the listing above.