MASHED VEGETABLES WITH EGGS
- Wash, peel and chop the onions and zucchini.
- Pour the vegetables in a pot with a little oil to brown them and enhance their flavor.
- When they begin to brown, add water until it does not cover all the ingredients.
- Let simmer about 10 minutes and remove from heat.
- As temperature decreases, boil eggs in a small saucepan.
- After 8 minutes cool and peel them.
- Proceed with a mixer to mush the vegetables together with the eggs. If you desire a thicker cream, you can remove some of the water before mushing it.
How to serve
- Put in bowls or soup plates and serve as a starter.
– Egg yolk
More recipes and information about eggs.
29 April, 2023