MASHED VEGETABLES WITH EGGS
– 1 egg (per person)
– 1 large zucchini
– 3 large onions
– 1 liter of water
– Wash, peel and chop the onions and zucchini.
– Pour the vegetables in a pot with a little oil to brown them and enhance their flavor.
– When they begin to brown, add water until it does not cover all the ingredients.
– Let simmer about 10 minutes and remove from heat.
– As temperature decreases, boil eggs in a small saucepan.
– After 8 minutes cool and peel them.
– Proceed with a mixer to mush the vegetables together with the eggs. If you desire a thicker cream, you can remove some of the water before mushing it.
How to serve
– Put in bowls or soup plates and serve as a starter.
– Egg yolk
More recipes and information about eggs.