Recipe of quince paste
QUINCE PASTE RECIPE
A delicious quince paste preparation on a dish
-1 Kilo of quince.
– ½ liter of water.
– 1 kilo of sugar.
– Clean the quince, peel and cut into pieces.
– Bring to the boil.
– Crush well with the food mill or blender.
– Weigh the amount of quince paste.
– Add the same weight of sugar
– Put back to boil. Go stirring for about three hours, until a thick paste has been made that can be cut.
– Turn off the heat
* Related information: Mediterranean diet characteristics.
More information about Mediterranean diet.