Recipe of quince paste
QUINCE PASTE RECIPE
- 1 Kilo of quince.
- ½ liter of water.
- 1 kilo of sugar.
- Clean the quince, peel and cut into pieces.
- Bring to the boil.
- Crush well with the food mill or blender.
- Weigh the amount of quince paste.
- Add the same weight of sugar
- Put back to boil. Go stirring for about three hours, until a thick paste has been made that can be cut.
- Turn off the heat
* Related information: Mediterranean diet characteristics.
More information about Mediterranean diet.
13 July, 2021