How to make sarsaparrilla syrup and sarsaparrilla shake
SARSAPARRILLA SYRUP RECIPE
Sarsaparilla syrup ingredients
– 1 ½ kilos of honey.
– 1 liter of water
– 1 ½ glass of sarsaparilla extract.
Photo of sarsaparilla, where you can see the shape of leathery leaves and fruits in clusters.
Preparation of sarsaparilla
– Pour honey in a pan with hot water.
– Stir until honey dissolves.
– Add the extract of sarsaparilla.
– Mix everything well.
– Store in a glass jar
Sarsaparrilla shake with vainilla ice cream
– 1 glass of sarsaparilla made with the above recipe
– 2 tablespoons of vanilla ice cream.
– Fill ⅔ of a tall ice cream glass.
– Add two tablespoons of vanilla ice cream.
– Beat the ingredients with a mixer.
– Keep in the refrigerator for 5 minutes.
Way to serve them
Serve chilled in times of heat as a refreshment.
Serve with sparkling mineral water at the rate of two tablespoons per cup.
More information on vanilla.
18 May, 2021