How to make a pie with vegetables
VEGETABLES PIE RECIPE
Photography of vegetables pie
– 200g. chard
– 100g. borage leaf
– 50g. thistle stem
– 1 large potato
– 3 onions cut into half moons
– 1 egg beaten
– 1 slice of cheese
– Table salt
– Container for oven
How to make
– Saute the onions with olive oil and a pinch of salt.
– Clean all the vegetables.
– Bring water to a boil with salt and cook the vegetables for 14 minutes. remove the foam which forms in the cooking water and discard.
– Cut and grate the potatoes into thin slices.
– Strain the vegetables and cut into pieces.
– Mix the vegetables with fried onion, potato rolled (raw) and an egg in a bowl.
– Place in individual bowls dishes, greased with a little oil.
– Cover with a slice of cheese and cover.
– Cook in the oven at 180 for 20 minutes.
– Remove the cover and lightly broil the cheese for 4 minutes.
Nutritional properties of pies of vegetables
This recipe is very suitable for people with heart problems and cholesterol. It contributes with omega 9 that is beneficial to the health of the arteries and heart; besides being a dish purifying their fiber content, which helps lower cholesterol.
This recipe is also well tolerated for people with stomach problems, since it is easy to digest and potatoes with olive oil, help protect the gastrointestinal mucosa.
Its antioxidant, energetic qualities and richness in folic acid from green leafy vegetables, makes it an interesting dish for kids, athletes, slimming diets, diet for constipation, pregnant women and seniors.
More information about onions recipes, nutritional values and medicinal properties
29 June, 2021