Properties of rye water
How to cook the grain of rye?
Mucilage or water decoction of rye
– 50 or 60 g of rye
– 1 liter of water
– Boil 50-60g of rye grain in 1 liter of water.
– Cook over medium heat until the liquid has reduced by half (50% cooking).
– Take 25-50cc each time. Up to 3 times daily.
Rye water composition
Water properties of rye
Rye water properties
Rye nutrients give it the following properties:
– Antidiarrheal: rye decoction is recommended for people with decomposition because it has emollient and laxative properties.
– Demulcent: Rye water is a softener that protects the skin or mucous membranes inside of organs.
– Antipyretic: rye decoction is indicated to treat fever.
– Emollient: starches and fiber mucilage have emollient properties, that’s to say, they reduce inflammation and soften the tissue and mucus membrane inside the body. In this sense, rye water is indicated for bronchial processes and cough.
More information about rye in the listing above