Spinach with lentils and pepper
RECIPES OF SPINACH
SPINACH WITH LENTILS AND PEPPER
Ingredients for four people:
- 250 g of lentils.
- 400 grams of spinach.
- 1 red pepper.
- 1 onion.
- 1 � tablespoons olive oil.
- A sprig of sage.
- Soak the lentils in cold water for 2-4 hours.
- Rinse the lentils in cold water and place in a saucepan with a couple of liters of water. Bring to a boil and simmer for 60 or 75 minutes with a sprig of sage.
- While the lentils are being cooked, chop the onion and pepper and cut the spinach into small pieces. Saute the three in a pan with olive oil.
- Add the lentils, stir for 1 minute. Salt to taste.
- Beat the mixture with a mixer
- The lentils and spinach puree is ready to serve.
How to serve
Serve it hot as a first course for lunch
More information about other spinach and nutrition in the listing above
|*Related information: More information about spinach|
Other interesting articles
This material is for informational purposes only. In case of doubt, consult the doctor.
"Botanical" is not responsible for damages caused by self-medication.